This is the era of everything smart. Smart Cars, Smart Tvs, Smart Refrigerators, Smart Phones and Smart Watches. We are looking at the best Fitbit for men in 2020, with the proliferation of smartwatches on the market, it is important we bring you the best of the best the market has to offer.
Just like Apple and Samsung offers a variety of smartwatches, with the multitudes of choices out there to make and the style of the men to wear these watches, we offer the BEST FITBIT FOR MEN.
The top 5 Fitbit for men in 2020 are:
- Fitbit Ionic; the best smartwatch
- Fitbit Charge 3; the best for a run
- Fitbit Versa 2; the best for sports
- Fitbit Inspire HR; Affordable HR Monitor
- Fitbit Blaze – best for fashion
Now, let’s examine these smartwatches Fitbit is offering one after the other. Hopefully, this review will guide you in making a better choice.
The Fitbit Ionic
This is the first smartwatch from Fitbit and the most features-equipped. There is an update every year to this watch and this year you get the best version of this watch, arguably, in design. The watch has a Coach feature that gives you a workout regimen telling you what to do, you can send feedbacks and the Coach would determine if you need a harder or simpler task next time.
This tracker has a powerful 4.0 Bluetooth that allows you connect to your mobile where you can share over 300 songs or 2.5G of music from different music apps. This smartwatch has better tracking abilities any watch has to offer, be in mountain ranges or cities, there is no better tracking device. In-built GPS, full heart rate monitor, automatic exercise detection, water-resistant etc.
Features of this smartwatch are:
- Start dynamic personalized workouts on your wrist with coaching.
- Capacity to store and play over 300 songs or download stations from Pandora or Deezer.
- In-built GPS for tracking pace, distance and routes and a Pure Pulse continuous heart rate tracking and real-time zones.
- Access to favourite apps for sports, weather and more with a Pay As You Go platform.
- Water-resistant to 50 meters to track swimming, tracks run, rides, workouts and daily activities including sleep.
- A 4-day-plus battery life depending on usage.
Fitbit Charge 3
The Fitbit Charge 3 can be said to be exclusively for men whose workouts include running, you would be needing a tracker that can count the number of steps you’ve taken, your pace, heart rate through different paces and speeds and resistance levels. All of these are the features of the Fitbit 3 and much more.
The Charge 3 is an advanced and upgraded version of the Charge 2, it comes with features that would keep a fitness enthusiast busy and working out. This smartwatch gives effective updates during workouts to help manage and improve your daily routine. This watch is water-resistant to track your swimming for up to 50 feet underwater. This watch is a touchscreen and that’s the usability people crave for when shopping for a smartwatch.
Features of the Fitbit Charge 3 are:
- Better measure calorie burn, understand resting heart rate and more with 24/7 heart rate tracking.
- Choice of over 15 exercise modes like run, bike, swim, yoga, circuit training and more.
- Auto-recording of time spent in Light, Deep and REM sleep stages and see activity trends, health insights and personalized guidance in one place.
- Water-resistant to 50 meters to track swimming, and also wear in the shower.
- Keeps you connected to your daily activities with everyday apps like weather while you also receive call, text and smartphone app notifications on your wrist.
- A 7-day-plus battery life depending on usage.
Fitbit Versa For Men
This is the ultimate smartwatch for men who love to do lots of weightlifting as it can track and record every bodily movement from each of the series in your workout regimen, to accurately measure your performance and improve weekly, this is what you need. This watch has the same features as the Fitbit Ionic except for the in-built GPS.
It has an optional reminder to remind you to take 250 steps every hour, you are absolutely in control, you can put it in a “don’t disturb mode” if you’re busy. This tracker can track your sleep patterns to help improve quality of sleep. The watch is water-resistant up to 50m, you can store or download up to 300+ songs. This watch also has Alexa to take your commands.
Features of the Fitbit Versa 2 are:
- Includes all Versa Lite Edition and Versa features plus: a built-in NFC chip to make secure payments without your wallet and an additional black classic accessory band.
- Alexa integration
- Capacity to store and play over 300+ songs.
- Track your all-day activity, 24/7 heart rate, & sleep stages
- 6+ day battery life
- Use 15+ exercise modes
- Water-resistant to 50 meters
- Get call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications
- Automatically track select sports and workouts with SmartTrack.
A tracker that would match your stylish lifestyle? The Fitbit Blaze is the answer to the fashion-conscious and workout freaks, it will look good on any wardrobe combination while delivering your exercise routines and updates too, thanks to its sleek design and customizable wristband.
The bands from the Blaze are in metal and leather in three colours as well as a customizable watch face, so you can put your style on the tracker. The music control helps you to customize the soundtracks to your taste.
The Blaze has two parts, the first is the band attached to a stainless frame. All the guts of the tracker are together in a small, standalone black rectangle that comes with a colour touchscreen display on the front, heart-rate monitors on the back and three buttons on the sides.
The basic model comes with an elastic strap, available in blue, black, or plum. You don’t swap the band when you want a different band, you remove the tracker and insert it into a new frame and band combination.
The features of the Blaze are:
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse ™ continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring.
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display.
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack.
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes.
- Stay connected with call, text, and calendar alerts and notifications from your favourite apps.
- Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step by step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly.
This is an accurate HR monitor to monitor heartbeats and it is one of the best Fitbit for men money can buy in 2020. It has a slim body with different band straps to give different looks at different times. The Inspire HR is swim-proof up to 50 meters and can track your daily activities and sleep tracking.
Features of the Inspire HR are:
- 24/7 heart rate to track calorie burn accurately, and also the resting rate and heart rate zones during workouts.
- Track day activities, including steps, distance, hourly activity, active minutes and calories burned.
- Automatically track sleep, gives more information about the Light, Deep and REM sleep stages.
- Enjoy up to 5 days of battery life. Charge time to 100% is 2 hours.
- Automatically and conveniently record workouts like walks, swimming and bike ride in a snap with SmartTrack.
- Water-resistant up to 50 meters.
Fitbit Charge 2
The Fitbit Charge 2 is the upgrade version of the Charge HR with improvements in exciting areas. This watch has a new feature of the built-in PurePulse technology that helps keep track and report of your heart rate while you’re on the go.
It also comes with a tap-activated OLED display, this translates that you can check the time and who is calling on your wristwatch because it has a larger screen. The design isn’t sleek enough for fashion enthusiasts and makes it one of the best Fitbit for men
Features of the Charge 2 are:
- PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all day.
- See call, text and calendar notifications on the OLED display: Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm.
- Maximise your workouts using simplified heart rate zones.
- Cardio Fitness Score: Use connected GPS during run mode to see real-time stats like pace and distance on the wrist.
- Track day activities like steps, distance, calories burned, floor climbed and active minutes.